Sapim CX-Ray Silver Straight Pull Uncut
Sapim custom spokes start as uncut unthreaded blanks that can be used to make the spoke sizes that are offered. If you are after a single spoke or an unusual length then please order the relevant spokes and message us letting us know what sizes you require, we will then cut and thread up to a **maximum of 100** spokes for you.
All custom cut spokes that are ordered are ‘non-refundable’.
We can thread:
* Spokes between 210 – 240mm, please order 240mm
* Spokes between 242 – 270mm, please order 270mm
* Spokes between 272 – 310mm, please order 310mm
As light as a titanium spoke
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mould to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
* No more extra hub hole design; the hub manufacturer’s guarantee is unaffected.
* Almost as light as Titanium.
* More long lasting than any other spokes on the market.
* Extremely high fatigue test results.
* Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production.
* The best aerodynamic spoke available.
* Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
* 14 Gauge
* 2.0mm – 0.9mm x 2.2mm – 2.0mm
* Weight: 272g (64x260mm)
* Fatigue Tests: 3.5 million Revolutions
* Strength Tests: 1600 N/mm2
**Due to time constraints we are only able to cut and thread up to 100 spokes per customer.**