Sapim Race Silver Straight Pull Uncut
Sapim custom spokes start as uncut unthreaded blanks that can be used to make the spoke sizes that are offered. If you are after a single spoke or an unusual length then please order the relevant spokes and message us letting us know what sizes you require, we will then cut and thread up to a **maximum of 100** spokes for you.
All custom cut spokes that are ordered are ‘non-refundable’.
We can thread:
* Spokes between 210 – 240mm, please order 240mm
* Spokes between 242 – 270mm, please order 270mm
* Spokes between 272 – 310mm, please order 310mm
A butted spoke is drawn to its specific profile, which defines its high strength.
Race is the most popular double butted spoke of Sapim. Build up tension is easy. Much less torsion and not as elastic as the Laser spokes are the key points. The Race provides a better shock absorption than non butted spokes thanks to its thin middle section. Dealers say about this traditional spoke: “Never change a winning team?”
* Weight: 14G (64 pcs x 260mm) 363g
* Quality: Stainless
* Strength on middle section: 1300 N/mm2
* Diameter: 14G 2.0 – 1.8 – 2.0mm
* Double butted
* 14/16 Gauge
* 2.0mm – 1.8mm – 2.0mm
* Weight: 360g (64x260mm)
* Fatigue Tests: 890,000 Revolutions
* Strength Tests: 1350 N/mm2
**Due to time constraints we are only able to cut and thread up to 100 spokes per customer.**