EBC Magura MT 2/4/6/8
Magura MT 2/4/6/8
* Designed for X-country riding
* Softer pad compound for better stopping
* Can be used on non-hardened or hardened discs
* This is a RESIN pad
For cross country riding this is your best choice and is a British made organic pad compound that will not damage your discs. The pads have a medium lifetime and most types are supplied with slightly beefed up retraction springs to prevent pad drag. For downhill racing or longer life in wet and mud see either the RED or GOLD grades.
* Most powerful braking of any pad material
* Massive lifetime pad for hardened discs only
* Sintered copper construction
* Great for long life cross country use
* Not recommended for downhill racing
These US made sintered copper-carbon pads will stop you faster than anything you can buy and have a massive lifetime. Do NOT use these on discs marked RESIN pad as such discs will be UNHARDENED steel and these pads could damage soft materials. Supplied with uprated springs in spring based systems.