Campagnolo Bora Wto 77 2-Way Fit Rim Brake Front Wheel
Bora has become the benchmark in the carbon race wheel sector for many reasons, including reactivity, handling, lightness and reliability.
Still, it is the wind, or better said, the penetration of the wind that gives the wheel its name since aerodynamics is an essential part of its performance. With the Bora WTO (Wind Tunnel Optimized) project, the Campy Tech Lab dedicated all of its energy on further improving aerodynamic efficiency, pushing the boundaries once again. Today, the result achieved by this task force is called the Bora WTO 77. Every element of this wheel was designed completely from scratch and it has become the fastest front wheel on the market.
The most aerodynamic
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes and having the same impact on the new rim.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment.
- The 16-spoke elliptical cross section has a far superior rolling resistance compared to a spoked wheel.
- The well-known Cult cup-and-cone bearing system is unrivalled in terms of smoothness.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
- The C19 class allows you to mount tyres from 23, 25 mm to 28 mm, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system.
Choose aero… but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo’s rideability remains high despite the focus on aerodynamics.
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- With 745 g in weight, not even a 77 mm profile can tolerate the route’s variations in elevation.
16 steel spokes in the elliptical cross section
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Only available for: 2-Way Fit: 755 gr
Black aluminium monolithic hub
Hub edge: 100 mm
Pivot material: aluminium
Profile height: 77 mm
Rim material: carbon
Rim cross section (H x W): 77 / 26.5 mm
Rim class: C19
AC3 technology on the braking rim
Water Transfer graphic