At Cycle-Ops we are very much a Service based company, offering our customers professional Help and Advice.
however we appreciate people like a little something extra so Choose one of the following Bike Buying Options
(Cannot combine offers or use with any other offer or discount)
Cycle-Ops Loyalty Club – Simply 5% off the bike – On bikes over £400*
Free Accessories – From 5 to 10% of the list price depending on brand/model.
Interest Free Credit – From 6 Months to 1 Year on a range of purchases from £500. (V12 Retail Finance)
Bike Fitting – Free OTB fitting on bikes from £500 to £1000
Free Size cycle fitting on bikes over £1000
Bike fitting only (parts and labour for changes will be chargeable).
Price Promise – Find any current year Trek bike cheaper locally and we will match it.
Subject to manager’s discretion. Proof of offer and stock required from selling agent.
Cycle Scheme – “Bike To Work Schemes”
We accept Cycle Scheme and some other “Bike To Work” vouchers on most of our bikes.
Please ensure we are listed on the Scheme Providers website your workplace is using.
*At full RRP. Offer Available in-store only.
Choose one of the following Parts, Accessories and Apparel buying options.
Cycle-Ops Loyalty Club – Spend £100 in the store at full RRP and receive a one year’s membership. This gives you 5-15% discounts on parts, accessories and apparel for a year plus priority access to our Workshop, Demo items plus receive our newsletters.
Voucher Value – £5 Voucher issued on a £50 spend.
Interest Free Credit – From 6 Months to 1 year on a range of purchases from £500.
Cannot be used with any other offer or discount. Ask for details in-store or by email.
Additionally you will find Special Offers, Reduced Price stock, and Previous Season Bikes – under SHOP and SALE on our website.
the Value we offer our customers comes from the things we do –
- We carry a large range of Bikes for customers to try, staff have a high level of knowledge and years of experience who build bikes to the highest standards, and include a high level of ongoing customer care into our planning.
- We aim to help you find the right bike a parts, help you get the size and the fit correct, spend time with you to explain how it all works and be on hand for years to come to honour our obligations and any warranties.
- We carry a wide range of Parts and Accessories, Clothing and Energy Food ready to go, when you need it 6 days a week, including Sundays and most Bank Holidays.
- We have Demo items in many categories for our In-house Club Card members to test – including saddles, some clothing, wheels, turbo trainers e.t.c..
- We offer you personal, one to one Consultations at a time to suit – ensuring you get the best service, and best use of your own time. And we will allocate the most appropriate staffer to the individual enquiry ensuring you are served appropriately.
- Our Workshop works to a high standard – New bikes are built to a standard, not a time allocation, and Mechanics are not pressured or incentivized to speed workshop turnover. Our focus is on thorough and durable repairs and not a quick fix that fails soon after. We want you to be happy – and Safe.
- We provide Courtesy Bikes as appropriate for customers waiting for a Workshop Repair or for a new bike to arrive.