Meet the Team at Cycle-ops
Here to help you with “Service” and “Services” based on professional “Help and Advice”
Director – Lead Bike Fitter and Shop Manager – Extremely knowledgeable. Long list of extremely happy customers. Runs the shop on a day-to-day basis. Rides a Emonda SLR Custom P1 Build Ex ActiveJet Tour Team Frame, Domane SLR Disc and a Trek Fuel EX 8 MTB plus a single speed old skool Campagnolo track bike and a Trek Boone custom Cyclo-cross bike.
- Specialisation One: Bike Fitting
- Specialisation Two: Cycling Biomechanics
- Specialisation Three: Road Bike
- Specialisation Four: Cytech Mechanic
Director – Workshop Manager – Cytech level 3 qualified, with a lot of experience. Rides a Emonda SLR Custom P1 Build Ex ActiveJet Tour Team Frame, Trek Domane SLR and Trek remedy trail bike and a Trek Crockett, Loves trips to the Alps for Downhill mountain biking, Likes to ride his Allcity nature boy sscx cyclo-cross bike on the daily commute and long rides home.
- Specialisation One: Custom Builds
- Specialisation Two: Di2 Installation and Diagnostics
- Specialisation Three: Brompton Servicing
- Specialisation Four: Suspension Set Up
Sales – Bikes and Apparel + Bike Fitting – Rides a Trek Crockett cyclo-cross bike and a Superfly XC race bike! Also a Trek Lexa road bike, Laura is also an avid Zwifter.
- Specialisation One: Apparel / Clothing and Shoes
- Specialisation Two: Bike Fitting and Sidas Insoles
- Specialisation Three:General Bike & Accessory
Head mechanic , Fully cytech qualified. Rides a Trek drop bar hybrid bike and a Trek Slash Enduro MTB! Brompton repair and service specialist. Gym club Fanatic!
- Specialisation One: Brompton Repair/Service Specialist
- Specialisation Two: Custom Bike Builds
- Specialisation Three: Wheel Building
- Specialisation Four: Di2 Installation and Diagnostics